PAA 8.89% 24.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Monepantel Trial Achieves Successful Anti-Cancer Outcome, page-334

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Great interview.
    I can still see what appear to be props in the buy queue, which indicates more programmed selling.
    Assume that this is from placement participants flipping profits. Or punters who have 'bought the rumour sold the fact' Or a combination of the two (also let's not forget the dear daytraders, some of whom will be bleeding).
    imo this announcement was always going to have people get set for a quick profit. The results were very much expected and so the stock was a good target for this type of trading activity.
    From an FA perspective, I think, as has been mentioned here, there are a number of unanswered questions surrounding the trial. These need not be answered if Elanco takes up their option. If they do, then phase III will be a certainty.
    The question is 'when' and my guess is that it could take a number of months before we get an answer. It could take a fair amount of time before all the vets compile and submit their reports to PAA and then the company has to analyse and report to Elanco and wait up to 6 months for an answer!
    So I would expect news on preparation for human trials before we hear much more from the doggies.
    I have decided not to trade in and out on this trial, as we effectively have a free-carry into a low probability but still possibly positive outcome on the COVID-19 lab work. I can't imagine we will be sold off to any significant degree if COVID fails, given the 'pie in the sky' nature of it.
    Rest easy peeps
    Last edited by Captain Goodvybes: 15/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $96.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $150.8K 649.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 50607 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ 231366
Last updated 15.56pm 17/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.