PAA 2.94% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Holders are naturally feeling jilted , feeling frustrated...

1. 11,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5791
    Holders are naturally feeling jilted , feeling frustrated coupled with dismay and confused.

I spoke with several Share Holders yesterday , the take away was ,,, we have a 90% company... here's the rationale.

Our People are Brilliant Scientists , no question.
    PAA are the company that have altered MPL so that it is Palatable , no body else had accomplished this previously.
    Pharmaust have completed a Phase II K9 Trial that has enable a Scientific claim to be made, Progression Free Survival is HUGE,
    We had a dry and very light on future time frame ASX Announcement,, with no follow up material,, none,,no interviews or comments from the company,, no thank yous , no ,,here we go.

if you imagine a 100 tooth cog and 4 teeth are missing,,, it ratchets its way around and then slips on missing teeth that's our lack of momentum or push forward progress..... In todays world of chatter and hum you have to invest in pushing a COMPANY message to get any cut through.

Several Shareholders have contacted the company and put forward the recommendation of a publicist or Commercial Director.

Marketing /Public Relations/ Share Holder Communications is lacking from PAA ,,, there are no clear time frames,,, Management are close to treating the company like a research institute ,,, This is a Commercial Opperation ,, what returns can investors presume to see and what time frames are Management working toward....

The Broker who may or may not have recommended his clients to Sell , is only doing his Job and pretty well for the returns he generated for his Clients,,, if he could see Timeframes and Milestones that don't involve Rune Stones and a Druids calendar of the next solstice he would have been able to clearly advise his clients,,,,

I've mentioned certainty several times before ,,, Not Certainty surrounding the Technology ,,thats what we are testing ,, but certainty our Management team are maximising every opportunity to increase the value of the company... the last release "you dropped the ball PAA" Great Data very Poorly presented and certainly no additional effort given to Inform or Engage the wider investment market..

The K9 Phase II data actually cost more than we have gained in Value on the MC,,, so positive data 8 months work and zero financial benefit for Shareholders.... is anyone at the Wheel???

Time for a Cov19 Wage decrease all round,,, we all have to tighten our belts and what with no value being added to the SP from 8 months of Managements activities,,,,,, sounds more than fair to me.....

serious Question ,, I have emailed Sam Wright for an official Question to the Board of "Who is Tasked with Promotion and Media at PAA?" how long does it take to respond to an email during a lockdown?

and does anyone actually know if we do have a Journalist??

I haven't been for a Run Lastly and even after 3 coffees I'm pi55ed off at the lack of Market Awareness PAA recieved.

PROGRESSION FREE SURVIVAL WITH CANCER ,,,,, you would think Roger would be on CNBC/Sky TV, BBC, Channel 9,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $69.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $427.5K 2.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103443 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 130237 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ 1774886
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.