DCC 2.50% 3.9¢ digitalx limited

I work in branding and restail marketing and am not 100% sold on...

1. 169 Posts.
    I work in branding and restail marketing and am not 100% sold on the new direction. I have been trying to understand the change in direction and today after reading the newsletter am even more confused?

Read the below excerpts:

"money sending capabilities to Mexico and El Salvador added to our existing phone credit recharging capabilities for much of the world. The rest of the 14 Latin American destinations and the Phillipines and Vietnam will become available over the course of the next few weeks.

But then they say this

To optimise the user experience of AirPocket, the App has undergone a full re-branding, including an updated logo, and revamped user interface which integrates Latino-focused messaging and aesthetics.

Ok...is it just me or is it odd and short sited to brand an entire app on a particular target audience when you actually have plans to roll the same app out to Asia/ other target audience and actually tout much of the world when describing your reach...

Please anyone help me understand...i am all about this Co. But this has stumped me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $33.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $34.22K 855.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 207502 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.