TER 2.27% 21.5¢ terracom limited

Ann: Mongolia Record, page-13

1. 1,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    W1 and Matt751

W1 posts a lot about TER. And I read a lot. W1 has banged on about cap raises before recently that's all. But I think differently.

If you can borrow money and make a lot more from it than you pay in interest then who cares... expand expand expand. As long as the debt is in the same currency as the revenue you are a lot safer. The threat is a downturn in profit (coal price goes down, equipment breakage, transport issues etc etc) to pay it which you could overcome with increased production.

TER recently looked at other projects eh? TER expanding Mongolia eh? I think to be raising to simply pay off debt in a bsuiness this size when there's no issue of liquidity is not wise, it is slightly pessimistic and conservative. I think a new finance deal will settle some investors but I think the SP is down because coal is on the nose for some investors, threat of ALP govt getting in, Greenies trying dumb crap all the time in QLD, protestors etc so when runs are occurring elsewhere the SP slips on tiny volume with small investors going elsewhere. Look at the size of the trades, some really small parcels going through. Meanwhile gobble gobble the smart cats buy them up.

W1 cap raise post

W1 end of March $1.25 no question post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $176.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $28.71K 130.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 364747 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 705045 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.