GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

Ann: Monoyal Drilling Update, page-6

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Some early selling today, hopefully this selling drys up so the share price can move forward with news of latest core results and resumption of further drilling when the PNG government allows movement again.
    This selling could be just someone who has run out of patience if you bought one million shares years ago you could have picked a package up at $10k, sell today and you have $50k. In times of market uncertainty people will invariably turn to cash.
    Its over four years since GMN announced that geological magnetic surveys supported a model indicating high grade mineralization associated with a large deep seated porphyry system, that time period could be catalyst for someone selling who does not have the patience with the progress especially where producers could offer substantial gains in this current year.
    I have thought myself of an exit, however the potential is still there for something huge and reminds me of previous substantial wins for small investments turning thousands into millions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.533M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $36.95K 12.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 53951376 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5548933 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.