WTM 8.77% 31.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Yeah that may be the aim. If they can pull it off good luck to...

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Yeah that may be the aim. If they can pull it off good luck to them. I personally think it will be difficult.

I'm going to give The Reverend Flanno the benefit of the doubt, on funding, until proven wrong. He's delivering on important company milestones, to date, and is keeping the market well updated on developments, so that deserves my/our respect, in my opinion. I was getting nervous over the mining permit last week, but I was proved wrong, clearly in a good way as I'm pretty happy the permit is now "Em Vigor". There are many funding options open to BAT, I believe: insto placement, insto underwriting of options, reserves-backed debt facility 2-3 year tenor, options-in-the-money, convertibles, and of course the dirty regular capital raise that many punters on this forum seem to be predicting. I believe this company is almost insto-ready pending the appropriate investigations into country risk by insto's and work by the M-D to make the case/give comfort.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm taking note of the corporate behaviour and what is actually evidenced - its improving. Note we have a new M-D, The Reverend. If I'm proved wrong and have to eat another sandwich at 6-7c/sh, perhaps I'll cheerfully dig into the pockets, maybe not - but thats not my base case for how it will go. If that is the outcome, its a short term negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.025(8.77%)
Mkt cap ! $55.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 32.5¢ 27.5¢ $1.252M 4.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 74460 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.