G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

@Maggie931 @Maggie931 - Here's my theory. Because of the all the...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    @Maggie931

@Maggie931 - Here's my theory. Because of the all the pre-auction hype + unusualness of a listed gemstone company + intrinsic beauty of the product which sent peoples imaginations wild, a base of investors formed who weren't your usual bitter, seasoned share holder. Just average people - who in general don't know too much about the market but had very positive expectations. Every company has some of these amateur players types as investors - but MUS has a disproportionate amount from what I can tell.

Then when things went pear shaped after the auction these guys were very disappointed - and want OUT asap. So, every time the price goes up a little, these guys bail and keep the price flat. As @Davisite noted today - if the price went above 4c - then there would probably be a mass exodus.

Then theres people like @Shamer - who appear just come on here to preach armageddon and/or slag off the BOD. Usually not a day goes by without a repetitive post or two on this theme. As he posts so often, you get a disproportionate amount of his dooms day predictions any time you log on to check out a MUS thread. His motivation to keep doing so is unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.