PNR 2.04% 9.6¢ pantoro limited

Hi Spec,Joel and I had a chat this morning about not releasing...

1. 3,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    Hi Spec,

Joel and I had a chat this morning about not releasing any information in conjunction with the quarterly … certainly would of went a long way towards calming the market … whilst in purist terms the qtrly is just that, surely they weren’t that naive that the market would treat them kindly … Sometimes it just makes one wonder. I actually added to my position at 3 and 3.1 which turned out positive but that doesn’t change my personal view that it was a management mis-step. ( although I am generally pro PC )

I hadn’t done the recovery numbers so thank you, improved recovery usually goes hand in hand with higher grades … whilst good, it’s the throughput that is looking seriously great for upside … most GR Eng. mills can always exceed nameplate but along with all things Norseman it’s taken awhile … better late than never l guess.

From my understanding circa 60,000t/qtr from the u/g was the plan, not sure if that is limited by production drill limits, development etc … hopefully some more optimisation to come … the biggest kicker Imo is the grade profile exceeding the plan and I do believe we will see a LOM extension at O2 in the fullness of time … it’s fairly well known exploration has been minimal.

I am still overall happy with my assessment although the qtrly cash spend vs production had me sweating lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $613.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $1.162M 12.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 374251 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 109532 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.