JAT 7.19% 82.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Monthly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-60

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    These sort of mistakes, typos and poor English are par for the course with info from Wilton and JAT in general. As a second language I can discount some of that. I was surprised to see that older photo of ANMA had a similar amount of crap lying around to when I popped by on Friday. That's not a good corporate look, and as a business, you never know when your public image will be legally captured and shared. The rat man, Rentokill was there on Friday as well and I captured a pic, just too easy to do a rats on site low brow joke. wink.png What was also surprising was the volume of cars parked in the car park. That one on the left is relatively small to allow trucks to unload and load, when they sell some milk powder cans, no hurry. The other car park is for staff and visitors and was chockers. Perhaps some tradies assistants? Either way, very resource heavy for the current reclining revenues for the last two years.

That last Instagram, one product, diabetic, into how many individual stores? Well that's all the info you guys get. Wouldn't you like to know how many stores stock this stuff? Where does the Babycare stuff get stored prior to delivery? I'm amazed the share price has held up as well as it has today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $68.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 82.5¢ 76.5¢ $528.5K 664.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3900 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.