CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

My thoughts on this quarterly, both good and bad. They have...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    My thoughts on this quarterly, both good and bad.

They have increased earnings according to prior corresponding period, however more than a 25% fall in earnings compared to previous quarter (I disagree with how they have explained it as revenue growth and not explicitly stated the drop in revenue and causes for this, reports do not just need to be filled with positive news and they should remain open and honest). With all the increased earning channels they mention really we should not have seen a quarterly fall.

Staffing costs have been reduced by 600k in the quarter (leaving room for the additional staff they mention they plan to take on) and they have only currently used 40 million out of the 50 originally available this is great, many of us expected them to use pretty much all of it to get to where they are now.

It looks like they will be spending around 5 million a quarter (ball park figure) moving forwards, if they do not increase quarterly revenue with the new 10 mill funding facility they have enough money to last around another year.

Lets see some sales guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.