ART 4.00% 26.0¢ airtasker limited

UK seems to be getting traction. This is huge for ART. I think...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    UK seems to be getting traction. This is huge for ART. I think as they scale in the UK and the US gets traction the stock will re-rate. Directors funding the OneFlare acquisition at $0.43 and OneFlare directors accepting mostly shares as payment for the business is a huge positive sign as to the confidence they have in this business going forward. To think that this stock went up to almost $2 just after listing last year and is now trading at these levels after exceeding prospectus targets just shows the current sentiment in the market. ART are burning cash as they are taking advantage of a huge opportunity overseas with the UK almost 1.5x the size of Australia and the US 10x, as a shareholder this is exactly what I would want them to do. They have stated that they expect to be cash flow positive in the near term, so the Aussie business will fund overseas growth, another good sign.

Directors own 40% of the company and Tim owns 11% and didn't sell down on listing. This is very positive for the business and I think proves that they are in for the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ART (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $236.6K 941.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20455 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 163923 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ART (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.