PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

what I really want to know is why now regarding this refining in...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    what I really want to know is why now regarding this refining in TAZ option. this was not part of the plans nor disclosed over the years until now. Now from the gov orders they want another slice of the project in the country even when they are already free carried, have increased tax and we provide jobs and community benefits from just mining the ore.

the whole point of the delivery to Teesside was for the chemical access and euro markets. I don’t want some 2nd rate refining in taz, we want worlds best. I just see this as a further cost to the business. Let’s hope it shows it’s uneconomical.

I also feel these trips by the barin a waste also with no real news and some happy snaps with some gov officials that don’t make decision like rocky did to achieve nothing in the past…isn’t that what the in country team we pay for to do and some road we paid for a project that hasn’t been approved yet. They could have just waited for the approval.

forgive my negativity, but peak and the taz gov are failing here, I don’t like it and currently thinking of poss issues we are going to have when we begin mining and have a sml.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $22.54K 123.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44705 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.