PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

I was a long term holder and managed to get out when they got...

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    I was a long term holder and managed to get out when they got the SML issued.

Just checking in and things haven't really changed with management. Some posters need to read the Tanzania refinery requirements more carefully, it's a complete cockup. Teeside strategy is looking like a non starter, costs are just increasing and timelines are going to be even longer. They caveated further delays on a framework agreement. No doubt this is a major sticking point and even when they give in to a Tanzanian refinery, that's more time and money to be lost.

PEK sees the importance of being an independent producer ex-China for offtakers and financiers, whilst Shenghe has a 19.9% striking distance stake for a takeover attempt. Sure those offtake/finance discussions are going well with a big Chinese cloud on the register. And PEK has had to appoint Macq as advisors because this threat is very much real.

Next 3-6 months, Shenghe could launch an offer at their 9.9c buy in price. That's probably going to be a decent premium to the time decay this may suffer if PEK management don't pull a rabbit out of the hat.
    Last edited by Atom*: 03/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $22.54K 123.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44705 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.