PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Yep agree, and great discussion lads with interesting points....

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Yep agree, and great discussion lads with interesting points.

Its been really holding the SH back, lack of transparency that is. Words are just words. Sure we have a great world class asset but if we cant get the thing going and get it out of the ground there is no value atm.

I really thought that the new management team and new staff inclusions would have been a positive. but nothing has changed, still the old Peak just waiting on a pipe dream.

I would have even liked a few non binding offtake agreement's signed, not just this talk of ongoing discussions. Which has been played out for years also. Just something, but little on the detail as always. or even spend some more money on drilling to get some action going on the site not some road without approvals in place which could have been done during construction.

There has to be more to this story going on then what is being told, China sniffing around hasn't helped. Peak claims to have no discussions with Shenghe but then we are appoint Macquarie as advisors??? What is Peak really going to do if they get taking out. It's not going to be for the price long termers want.

I invested in Peak to see this project through and continue making investments along the way while the company further de-risks the project. I didn't sign on too second guess and add further risks.

Doto Biteko (Minister of mines) comes to mind, he has been playing this game with Peak for years now, broken promises, under delivering, poor performance by him. he knows the project for years on years now, the benefits and what this will provide to everyone but fails to show any leadership nor making a final decision.

Then we go back to the share consolidation again, what's that done. absolutely nothing. I preferred buying in on the penny cents. Now I think this is just a play for further dissolution in the future when the money runs out again.

I liked when Peak came out with the timelines and all that, cause it gave a clearer picture. but in my mind right today that picture isn't so clear.

GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.