BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@THEITGUY I can try and respond. Macca might give you some...

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    @THEITGUY I can try and respond. Macca might give you some common sense, but holdtight is delusional and too busy crying about any post that doesn't support his delusion.

The 999k would be the principal component of repayments required under the loan terms, plus and amounts repaid. The LOC has reduced, which would be because BUD cannot spend the money on inventory, so they have to reduce the loan (cash cannot be used as security for this loan). This results in unproductive capital and reduces the potential ROI.

Most of the 5,290 would have been the refinance and came from proceeds from the cap raise.

The 403 figure is concerning, but again it probably relates largely to the refinance (and yes the fees are exorbitant). But desperate times call for desperate measures. The scary thing is the 4C doesn't disclose the non-cash items which amount to millions.

Technically these are non-recurring, but go back and see how often these non-recurring items recur with DM at the helm. The last refinance was little more than 6 months before this one, which also racked up millions of dollars in expenses.

It would appear the regular finance costs will be around $250k per month (which is pretty high considering the amount of debt).

And then you realise the company doesn't have a CFO whose tenure ended with the Annual Report. SO the company has been unable to recruit a CFO and two directors!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.