AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I hold RM accountability to AVQ SHAREHOLDERS for his total...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    I hold RM accountability to AVQ SHAREHOLDERS for his total inability to learn, observe, understand or grow after 10 years of operating in the SI.
    He was totally inexperienced the mineral exploration sector as he was in trying to operate in the SI when he took AVQ there 10 years ago.
    He has fought in the courts with every Co or obstacle that he opposed him. He has lost on every count to all the shareholders financial detriment.
    He has collected his outrageous salary & lifestyle package along the way.
    He has neglected the foundations of building anything worthy & sustaining.
    He has more than neglected the AVQ shareholders & their funds.
    He has mislead shareholders & the markets repeatedly in my opinion & this has been evidenced by the questions the regulators have put to him & the repeated rejections of his answers to those questions.
    Look at the promoted & published shipping dates & his answers to regulators.
    Look at the discrepancies in the supposed ore stockpile progress & the reality as answered to regulators.
    The list of misleading is endless over near 10 years.
    Ignore at your own peril
    I forewarned here on HC of the trials of doing business in SI back in 2011 so nothing you say here is news to me.
    I only hold RM to account for the massive losses of shareholders funds just to feed his own ignorance & arrogance to the reality of the situation.
    As for his inability to develop a mineral deposit especially a proven one, is a sad & sick case of total bs imo and no doubt is a view shared by most past & current shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.