NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

I agree Ports If you do a search online (Google) you will find...

1. 580 Posts.

I agree Ports

If you do a search online (Google) you will find what appears to be the original proposition before it was xTV, it was known as SecondX.

Mainly the same board, a change in strategy and then I guess it launched here in Oz as xTV. It appears as if this was where Microsoft came on board.

Their original rationale seemed a little different.

"SecondX.com is an Interactive TV & News Network. We push short form news and video content based on what's hot, right now, down to the second. The value proposition to our media partners is continuous engagement. We share revenue with the media partners who deliver video content which has in stream advertising. We are launching the product in a funded partnership with Microsoft in August."

This was before xTV, same logo.

My take - The first plan may have changed and they have been adapting since, which is a trait I like. They could have rolled over and wound up but they keep on looking at new options.

If they keep at it the odds are very good they will succeed and those of us that have been here since before day 1 in anticipation (eg IZM) will see a return if the online video streaming gods are smiling on us.

They are settling now and it looks like healthcare will be the initial anchor. The industries growing size and momentum will be working in our favour going forward, as their product gets better, they improve their business case and acceptance grows it will be like shooting fish in a barrel IMO.
    Last edited by Australis: 12/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.