LSF 0.95% $3.19 l1 long short fund limited

LSF's legendary short of Tesla did eventually get closed,...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    LSF's legendary short of Tesla did eventually get closed, although it seems to have taken quite a long time. By then, to some people Tesla had become known as the widowmaker, because it just kept rising even though many experienced hedge funds and traders kept shorting it because they really thought it was way overblown.

Of course, there is always a possibility that the Apple short might still come good, as LSF seems to have been expecting for quite a long time now. Actually, quite a very long time.

The thing is, it's not just that the Apple short became a loser or that it seems to have become a mega-loser, it is the huge amount of time that has elapsed since LSF shorted it. In my opinion, this time element ought to have triggered the closing of the position automatically - and in my opinion this should have happened months ago.

In my opinion, if LSF were to close its orphanmaker Apple short, then I think that many would breathe a sigh of relief, which might help to reduce the discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.19
Change
0.030(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $1.985B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.19 $3.16 $863.3K 272.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19301 $3.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.19 11841 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.