CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

thanks for sharing Newbie.I've spent the greater part of my...

1. 2,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    thanks for sharing Newbie.
    I've spent the greater part of my Australia Day morning listening to and taking pics from his 3 hour long presentation .
    The pics- suitably captioned- have been added to my growing online Calima research portal...ultimately to show to my grandchildren when they are of an age to understand these investment concepts.
    Into my CE1 working papers file- which is reserved for that intelligence which captures the underlying merit in the subject stock and therefore warrants special attention- goes this :
    Sept 26 (Reuters) - Hammerhead Resources Inc plans to list on the Nasdaq by merging with blank check company Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV (DCRD.O) in a C$1.39 billion ($1.02 billion) deal, a rare U.S.-listing for a Canadian oil and gas producer.The listing for Hammerhead, focused on the Montney shale formation in Alberta, would be a litmus test for investor confidence in the Canadian oil and gas production business, as for years foreign private equity players and oil majors have been exiting the oil patch due to a myriad of issues.
    Special purpose acquisition company Decarbonization raised $275 million in August last year and said it was looking for a target focused on developing a platform that decarbonizes the most carbon-intensive sectors, including energy, agriculture, industrials and transportation
    So we will soon witness a new to me concept..a SPAC being used to house an oil & gas company and a Montney E&P to boot!
    Will I ever be able to elucidate the concept of a SPAC to my unthinking grandchildren?
    Discuss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.