GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Firstly see ann from today below......they are telling us there...

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Firstly see ann from today below......they are telling us there will be an ann between now and Mid Nov and then Assays from Sampling in Mid Nov, thats 2 anns at least within the next 2-3 weeks and that's not mentioning anything to do with Coal tech!

Results will show ground field sampling of rock - I.E. chip samples this will give a guide of what the ground hosts and how to proceed and ideas of where to drill.

Then once this is complete they will then need to have a exploration license (will be no issue IMO) and then source drill rigs and commence drilling and then those results need to be assayed.

I suggest you have a look at a few Lithium exploration companies to get a guide of time frames.

For me personally now i'll just sit back and wait till drilling, I have taken my position.

Traders will come and go, the real money can be made or lost by waiting for results, excellent results and 5-10 bags possible. Nothing and the stock still has Coal tech which has show some great potential.

Invest as per your risk appetite!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2235468 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5028 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.