GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

from the 23 March....ANN Greenpower Executive Chairman, Gerard...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 345
    from the 23 March....ANN

Greenpower Executive Chairman, Gerard King: “Pleasingly good progress continues to be made at the Morabisi Project with an additional set of samples logged and sent for assay by GSM following completion of activities at the Base camp which occurred on time and within budget. The Company has been particularly encouraged that the zone of white clay located at West Ridge has seen a significant increase in size to 30+ meters whilst the East Ridge has continued to suggest the right geological setting for LCT pegmatites. Whilst still only half way through the program these two confirmations display the hallmarks of what is potentially an active LCT system similar to that of the Talison Greenbushes mine.

from the 30 April.... ANN

Greenpower Executive Chairman, Gerard King: “Greenpower is pleased that the lithium prospectivity at Morabisi has now been confirmed by the first batch of assay samples received from MS Analytical. The Company looks forward to receiving the remaining assay results from samples taken from the 20km Ridge, Robello and Rumong-Rumong to confirm that the Morabisi Project truly is a district scale Lithium and Tantalum project that may well rival Western Australia’s Pilgangoora region. The assay results received to date in addition to the identification of Spodumene confirm that the area has the potential to host a significant high grade Lithium deposit. The Company is in the process of preparing to undertake an airborne geophysical survey to assist in identifying additional areas that may host pegmatites similar to the Turesi Ridge area to focus drilling activities.”

From this 1st May.... ANN

Greenpower Executive Chairman, Gerard King: “Greenpower is pleased that the initial “Boots on the Ground” Phase I field program at Morabisi in now complete and all samples have been delivered to MS Analytical for analysis. The results received to date are encouraging and indicate the possibility of a district scale LCT Pegmatite system may be evident at Morabisi. GSM have worked diligently to confirm the presence of Lithium at Turesi in addition to identifying a strong geochemical anomaly (Rb-Cs-Be) at the 20km ridge

I have listed King's summation from these Anns to reinforce my thoughts that the assay
    results we are awaiting will be a Trading Halt. Indications are we have an LCT system
    similar to Greenbushes and our Morabisi Project could be larger than than WA's
    Pilgangoora region. This sort of news with Borg Geosciences signature is what I am looking
    forward to.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $662 55.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18322 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.