GNM 0.00% 1.6¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Morabisi Q&A - Amended, page-35

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    It wasn't a dig @Davy Boy.

If I wanted to have a dig I would have referenced your comments last night when the announcement came out - especially highlighting your specific statements suggesting:

* there are very few differences between the two Q & A's;

* the recent release is a little more up beat;

In fact, I couldn't even be bothered reading it so I took your word for it. I also briefly looked over what @fooca did l but have had a closer look today. Waste of time I think not.

Few differences?

THIS - Morabisi is in early stages of exploration but the geology and results to date indicate significant potential to host a Pilgangoora scale project.

BECAME THIS - Morabisi is in early stages of exploration but the geology and results to date indicate significant potential to host a Pilgangoora style project.

So we're no longer talking scale? despite maps being put into another announcement? The word change has me perplexed.

As does the need to drop Greenbushes from the announcement, should we be concerned - I don't know (thoughts anyone?)

....the Greenbushes tantalum mine at .012%

And then they took out 'best 4 [..] world deposits' - yep lol definitely more positive mate.

The niobium grade from surface sampling at area containing up to 1.24% puts our deposit in Niobium will be the best 4 focus of world deposits. (see below table). further Rare Earth Element (REE)

They changed 'excellent' to 'very good' and oh s**t they clued up they don't actually have a resource yet - whoops!

Yes these Our preliminary sampling results are excellent grade relative to other very good. They compare well with those from REE and Coltan deposits resources around the world. However, they have yet to be quantified do not represent a resource at this exploration stage.

Should I worry that 3 times better has been removed or is it just a tidy up?

Whilst the The initial discovery is very rich in with up to 1.24% niobium the and up to 0.35% tantalum grade of 0.35% at surface. is actually 3x better than the For comparison, the production grade at Greenbushes tantalum mine which grades at is 0.12% tantalum.

No doubt you consider the addition of "if REE's are recoverable" to be a positive addition. If I was having a 'dig' I'd probably say I don't think to change the wording from 'world standards' to 'world occurrences" was I quote "a little more upbeat".

In addition to the niobium/tantalum discovery the JV have also recorded assays of up to 0.75% for TREO (Total Rare Earth Oxides) at surface which is in the medium range in the of world standards ocurrences. When we consider this combined with the Niobium and tantalum results, it REEs are recoverable they would be considered a credit and thus improve the economics of any mine development.

Holy crap did they suggest decades - better wipe that !

The JV intends to confirm the size and characteristics of the discovery which will ultimately tell us if Robello could support decades of production production life.

Lastly you said something that I did agree with that they reiterated in their announcement yesterday - "if the resource is of commercial size". Again they've removed references to size/volume, I'm not sure why?

It is pre-mature to make size resource estimations at this point. The JV suspects there is sufficient volume of material to warrant believes a systematic sampling program is warranted.

But DB you're right all this backwards and forwards over the semantics of words doesn't change the fact of whether there are commercial quantities in the ground - what many of you seem to be forgetting though is it is, as evidenced by a few posts now, influencing the purchasing behaviour of shareholders. So despite some of you thinking it's irrelevant, I'm not so sure it is.

Finally, on the subject of size @JackMR, while you and others are busy standing there admiring what you're holding can I remind you that size doesn't matter and all "holders" are created equal. Though you 'big boys' might want to stop making excuses for management because the zipper will catch you all a lot harder if it decides to fall fast - ouch!
    Last edited by nondiscrypt: 07/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.474M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 499523 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 133679 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.