GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Morabisi Q&A - Amended, page-48

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi @ans25,

I hope you're well

It's an excellent question and one I ask myself frequently. I'm not being my usual smarta**se when I say I held for "imminent" and held for "pfs" with the plan to reassess. Happy snaps from Guyana aren't going to do it for me I'm afraid.

When @nexusb jumped for FBR taking a huge loss I thought it was ludicrous but he's recouped his lost plus much, much more. Then a little birdie has told me to jump on a few shares and I've had to sit back and watch him make a squillion while I pout.

I'm still holding because I'm not confident in chasing my losses ... but I'm seeing other people with their money working for them while nothing happens here, so I'm constantly reassessing my strategy.

But no, I don't believe there is an attraction to keep holding - the rhetoric has lost its luster. The story never adds up anymore, so much so they have to rewrite it 5 days later. And the extrapolation arguments have, in my opinion, become increasingly weak when I compare them with the very limited evidence we have been provided. I'm just jaded and it's probably time to move on when the time is right.

Finally, I don't believe @jantimot would have brought in and if he did I'd like to think he'd have more integrity than to withhold his thoughts to line his own pocket. I'm sure the 'missing' simply have better things to do than cast pearls before swine
    Last edited by nondiscrypt: 07/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $221 18.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.