GNM 0.00% 1.4¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: Morabisi Q&A - Amended, page-67

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Absolutely 1000% believe in the process and the potential of OHD.

Where my doubts are soley is around the planning, design, testing and implementing of the test plant.

My concern is that competitors will be looking to see if they can get to market sooner with a similar process.

Revenue is my last concern. Projects are one thing but it's the commercial side and the revenue and profits that come in. I'd envisaged JV, Earn ins and money income from one project to fund the other. Less burden on the shareholders to raise additional capital which in itself is appealing.

I'm looking at all three projects and holding my finger in the wind and have no idea what project is going to deliver first, or for that matter when.

By December that's 1 year, so i'm comfortable up until then end of the year for these plans to be developed. This is on the basis that at least one of the projects in the first quarter / half of the next calendar year will be ramping up.

I'm not for selling such is my belief of the potential. However, if i see incompetence of management through to the end of the year i have to consider how i manage what is a shoe in for me to a much riskier investment.

My sentiment is at sell at the minute, until management give me reason to want to hold this stock.
    Last edited by timmi: 08/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.164M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $467 33.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 348452 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 36667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.