AJL 9.09% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

Rishi Soonatack. Well, have been having a bit of a look over all...

1. 3,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Rishi Soonatack.
    Well, have been having a bit of a look over all the company material, and a bit of a look at what has gone on at the mega conventional gasfield under the Netherlands north. In some areas the gas seams are 1000m thick, 3-4 kms deep. This is many times larger thickness than most gasfields. There is a whale deposit down there. There are problems in Holland- among them houses over some areas experiencing wall cracking in a pretty destructive way from subsidence-but then the fields have been producing for 40-50 years and are more than 75% depleted now. This gas has been a huge contributor to the economy of the Netherlands in that time. A lot of Holland is below sea level, new land protected by huge polder dams from the ocean. All quite ingenious. If I was there, I would not like to think about what could occur if any of those polders did a sudden drop from subsidence. It looks though that it is not like a mine collapse, but more ground movement, gradual.
    I'm not a geologist but I would think Lancashire is sitting on some pretty solid rocks. Most of the area is under farms and the odd village. Down the track, people affected may be compensated equitably. Britain's economy (like all of Europe) is approaching dire straits very fast as winter comes from a self-induced and desperate energy shortage and astronomical prices for what is available. Basically, the economy is not so much stagnating now as entering a phase of major collapse from this.
    They say "Rishi" is a good economic manager, you know, right schools (oh dear), Moderna (oh dear), Goldman Sachs (oh dear) and all that. He has committed a major economic blunder on day one. I'm an economist myself, but really I think the majority of all University students are good parrots and have little understanding of what they are studying and its application to the real world.
    The fracking industry is a big, high wage employer, where it exists in the US and generates enormous economic activity.
    With a rapidly collapsing economy tax revenues dry up and even the central banks are now pretty much bankrupt.
    Sunack, you are a stool pigeon. A sucker. A rabbit in the headlights now. When the time comes for the cavalry charge, he is facing the wrong way and is running as fast as you can. Even this gas is unlikely to be available for 12 months if it is started now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.785K 809.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2059978 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1236791 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 253066
Last updated 15.25pm 06/06/2024 ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.