AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

You're right its definitely not clear, I sincerely hope you're...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    You're right its definitely not clear, I sincerely hope you're right and those corridors are all the same as those target areas but the numbers just go way too high, because you're right they haven't pointed out enough high priority pegmatites.

But they did sneakily increase the rock chips in one presentation compared to previous and I don't recall if they've updated the high priority list since then, so they could have added a bunch of new targets further to the east

Either way I'm over the moon about the sheer volume of targets, and the coming flood of rerates and buys from brokerage firms. If they actually put their money where their mouth is, we should see ever more Sophs on board every day, and the more are on board the higher and more stable the price gets, the more rules it ticks off to let more brokers buy in...and so on and so forth.

With the de-risking of the project price being $8.50, was that including production risk, so its in production price is $8.50 or was that just all other risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.