PDI 2.44% 20.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: MORE BROAD WIDTHS AND HIGH-GRADES FROM BANKAN DRILLING, page-214

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    Yeah its really not a fair summation. And there's no chance of wide ranging lockdowns in Europe this winter. I am in Central Europe. Life is good. Vaccination rates here are high, antibodies for those who already had it are high, infections low and more importantly hospitalisation and mortality rates are low. These will rise in winter sure but the promise of vaccination isnt total immunity its a week or two in bed over a week or two in hospital. If we need a booster we will take it problem solved. You need to be wary of applying Australian-level hysteria and paranoia to the rest of the world. We've already dealt with the virus on a level you cant comprehend down there (on a per capita basis Australia would need to clock over 60000 new cases a day to match our peak here).

Having said all that...is there really a substantive link between the virus and precious metal prices anyway? Wheres the evidence of that in the past year? In fact where is the link between precious and anything any more? Burgeoning money supply? Trillions in QE?Huge defecits and gov spending? Recession? Inverse bond yields? We've seen it all already. Old paradigms arent playing out. One of the things i love about this project is i expect it could be a profitable mine at $1350/ounce. Most potential new mines wont.

Ill be sure to post y'all a pic or two from Greece in a couple of weeks so you can see how the rest of the world is dealing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $469.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $173.1K 866.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112255 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 109602 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.