SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

very true fishingandbeer. The temptation is always there but....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 161 Posts.
    very true fishingandbeer.

The temptation is always there but. Shi%e I very nearly sold out today to catch the EXM run.
    It is funny to me that I see the same names in many of the forums that I am reading fishingandbeer. (by the way my two fav past times LOL)and we both know that there are plenty of more stocks with a sniff of gold/uranium/ copper/nickel/pidgin poo/ and turkey guts, running like a homeless so and so with a free mc Donald’s voucher compared to SIR...
    (I have seen your comments on a few before) e.g. HAW and EXM would be a little bit more exciting today, charts or fundamentals preferred compared to the flat line of today’s progress...
    still this little co has the potential for great things, and I agree that it's awesome to get rid of those who do not see the light and let’s see the end of their dumping.

Most of my associated investors think I am mad with my sponsorship of the little guys and would all advise I take up some good old fashioned hardy stocks (MRE and CTO for example)... but no.
    I think this little co has the goods to pull some nice work out of the ground. We are now at the bottom of our run (Bug$er me I picked up TAM at less than a cent also!!!)

When you are buying for less than a cent, how wrong can you go?

In conclusion, may all us that have taken the risk, be benefit to a return of great smiles and back slaps, and may those who don't see the light, be forever pi$$ed at their folly.

Regards livelife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.