SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hello Mitis,Speaking for myself, I’m still around, no holidays....

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Hello Mitis,

Speaking for myself, I’m still around, no holidays. I noticed however that you were quick off the mark to denigrate what was reported as results in this release. This tells me that you are only focused on seeing thick mineralized intersections that would tentatively enrich your holdings and to hell with what the aims of this company is about. So, I would here refer you to the plethora of information that SandyC, myself and many others have contributed over the months and years and, particularly to the most recent ones.

In there you will be reminded that this is exploration that is being carried out at SGQ’s Mt. Alexander property and as such will take considerable time and effort. As such, you will see that we have alluded to the fact that the success rate of mineralized intersections has been in excess of 95% plus and 100% in successful information derived from the core logging and geophysical survey results carried out so far. The fact that neither Sandy or I contributed to the discussion about this latest release is not because there was no substance in it, rather because the company is maintaining the status quo and progress is continuing; albeit at a slower speed. What I’m saying is that the planning the company has embarked on, is on track and there is no need to repeat ad nauseum what we have said in many of our posts. Yes, we will get faster progress with more rigs but I’m sure there are very valid explanations why we are not in full swing with two or even three rigs on the job.

This success rate as we have said before is phenomenal. The average success of intercepts in exploration projects which lead to economic finds is around 1 in 30 or 40 holes. (I am sure you know that) I am also 100% certain that David O’Neill and his professional team and the Geophysics crew would have acquired very important information from the drill holes MAD166 (at Investigators) and MAD128 (at Stricklands), combined with the DHEM surveys , they have added to the understanding of how the mineralisation is distributed in the lithologies, and how the structural setting in the MAFIC and ULTRAMAFIC hosts are governing the shape of these ore bodies.

I quote the passage from the report

MAD167 was also completed at Stricklands last week toa downhole depth of 250m and tested down-dip of MARC128. The hole intersected aseries of shear zones at the interpreted position down-dip of MARC128.

This suggests the mineralised ultramafic may bestructurally offset in this location. A downhole electromagnetic (DHEM) surveywill be completed on the hole to help track the mineralisation.

I’m sure as we speak, they would have the results of the DHEM survey and will be planning the next moves accordingly. I would also hasten to say that if you look at the long section shown in fig3 in the report; you will notice that the intersections at these shallow depths are discontinuous. But there is nothing to suggest that they die out below these levels. In fact, the geophysical DHEM results suggest otherwise, hinting that new and stronger anomalies are being detected in depth with every survey, and recent holes have been drilling to depths of 300m plus to test valid scientifically obtained targets.

To date, almost all the anomalies that were detected at shallow depth have shown mineralisation, some of it as we have seen with very significant grades and with a variety of rich mineralisation pertinent to the EV industry. There is no reason to doubt that the deeper detected anomalies will not yield similar or better results than what SGQ have gleaned to date. Some of these anomalies/plates could be reflecting the presence of coalescing pods or bodies that will yield very large massive orebodies. We are yet to find out.

As for and Radar and Bullets, I refer you to page 4 and 5 of the report, and if you read it carefully, you will see that minor mineralisation was recorded in MAD 164 ( quoted as “no significant”) and MAD 165 did not show any mineralisation, But also note that the lithological unit was described as MAFIC. With no ULTRAMAFIC component detected in MAD 165. Without embarking into a technical discussion and turning this into a missive, I don’t know at this stage whether this is pertinent in the context of these lithologies. Also note that the traverse across the lithologies in these holes were short, in view of the dip angle of the hole (-70°) relative to the plunge of the hosting rocks. But it does not mean that there isn’t an ULTRAMAFIC component in this pile. Suffice to say that the holes confirmed the presence of MAFIC/ULTRAMAFIC lithologies with mineralisation in one of the holes with a site spacing of some 1000 metre. (You could fit two ore bodies in between by the way).

So, I repeat again to you MITIS, this is exploration, every hole adds incredible information to the understanding of the field and contributes enormously to the succeeding stages of exploration. There will be many ups and downs in search of these elusive styles of deposits. They are related to heavy intrusive magmas and governed by structures that will allow the mineralisation to settle in spaces where it sees fit. These are not easily found particularly when one has finite funds.

Be patient and enjoy the excitement of the ride or, get out.

Cheers,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.765K 70.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 282712 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 167447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.