SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hello Gracie,At the risk of offending our mutual friend Sandy,...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035

Hello Gracie,

At the risk of offending our mutual friend Sandy, I agree with “almost” all the facts in your post. I say almost, because not having met either of you face to face I can’t really comment on your assertion regarding your looks comparison. Perhaps after we share a few pints sometime, as you prefer to measure the libation, I might remain sober enough to make a decision. And rest assured, I shall pass onto Sandy “the fact” re the debt he owes you, if it is indeed a fact. Apropos, Sandy has my mobile should you ever wish to talk.

Always good to read you Gracie and keep practicing your jigs.

Incidentally, you mention two rigs on site in your post, is this correct? I was under the impression that the second rig (an RC rig) was inadequate for the job and was being replaced by something more powerful which had not arrived on site last week when the last report was released to the ASX. We will know soon enough I guess and I hope that the second rig is a combination RC/Core rig and that it is contracted indefinitely as rigs are at a premium with the advent of the WA Nickel and Gold exploration programmes currently at play and in the pipeline.

Gracie, Cheers .

Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $7.867K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1517 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 99551 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.