NAG 0.00% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

because of the lack of width. I am not surprised at all. You...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    because of the lack of width. I am not surprised at all. You need to be closer to the 100gms - either 5m X20gms or 20m X5gms - mkt will not get excited until closer to 100gms . Width x grade today was not close to that. Never mind the quality - feel the width. This is less impt when you have heaps of narrow little vein off shoots but thats not our style - we are needing a decent orebody with some substance - the stibnite is a blessing.

We are getting there. NAG strategy is being independently verified thru Mining Plus. Must be costly though. MP are good at VA though. Check out WPG and how Challenger rose out of the ashes like a phoenix with a new set of sucker s/h thanks to rising POG. Fact is we are sailing close to the wind. $2m cash at end of march from memory plus another 1.5m to draw down. 6 mths. Better be some good hits coming up. So market is not stoopid. Its weighing up cash flow as well. So its not sus - its out there in the open - you pays your money and you takes your chances with your eyes open.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.958M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158900 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 777843 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.