BOE 5.52% $3.06 boss energy ltd

Ann: MORE HIGH GRADE AT GOLDEN HILL, page-9

1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Why wouldn't you if you were Davy ... great asset that he is going to hold the lion share of .... i think he has a war-chest from a previous deal also. Surprised that all the directors are not sucking up shares.

Any highly dilutionary raising will be shooting himself in the foot i would have thought .... he needs to get the shareprice to a much higher level to lock his win in. I just can't believe the price that these shares are wallowing at.

imo the directors should sell the gold asset to refill the bank account then convert the company's huge exploration target into resource pounds. This should increase the company's NPV and analyst valuations. Further, who knows where the uranium is coming from .... maybe there is an unconformity deposit beneath or an olympic dam at depth?

the exploration licences are in elephant country. I have been looking at ags results just down the road from challenger.

disclaimer; placed in the spirit of the forum where small holders get to swap their opinions despite probably being wrong so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.160(5.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.08 $2.94 $13.41M 4.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10973 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.06 3316 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.