AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

Folks Once again you are being relieved of your shares after...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Folks
    Once again you are being relieved of your shares after good news .

I chanced to the see todays T20 about an hour ago
    Since 12 Sept (just 7 trading days showing) the T20 hasn't changed

Oh wait ...

... yes they have ... they added another 2.04m shares....

Our No1 holder ( Willem Middelkoop of Commodity Discovery Fund ) added a further 1.03m shares to 32.229m or 7.64%
    The 3 BNP Paribas nominee accounts (at position 4,5 and 15) added 1.03m between them

So in just 7 trading days the T20 once again kept adding

Sure... you can listen to anonymous new to AW1 HC posters .....( well they aren't really new as they always pop up with any news) or you can stop and look at what the Middelkoop's and Bennett's in the T2O are doing with their money and their reputations. ( buying in case I wasn't clear )

Todays announcement

It would have been nice to get 5m at 2% in the deep... but that was never likely.... we had the drill core results and they simply didn't suggest that ... and for that matter they were never targeted to find the highest grades ... but rather to prove the geology and the model ... ie the sediment hosted layer is where it is interpreted to be. It is great news ... more drilling was always going to be required .... the high % deep is in lenses and they now have a much better understanding of where they are and how deep

As for the shallows .... Far..........................k
    48m @ 3% incl 20m at 6% in another new shallow area discovered this year
    Good Lordy and to think last year before we found the deep, before all these new discoveries and model being confirmed ... a single drill hole of 40m at 4% sent the SP to 28c

Lemmings seemingly will be lemmings and are lead by anonymous downrampers ................ and no doubt the T20 and likely T50 will continue to fill their bellies with dead lemmings ..........

Burp

Gottinhimmel
    ... and yes, I am in the T20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $63.34K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 375090 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 179249 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.