AW1 4.00% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: More High-Grade Copper Discoveries at Storm, page-156

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    This is what I refer to when I say disingenuous posting. Your claims about this thing being bad because it's in the north pole were actually addressed in a series of interviews where a number of practical points why it's not an issue were brought up. The economics of how it can actually be better to mine in an arctic desert were discussed during these interviews.

Other posters recapped this for you multiple times and you still persist with this narrative. It's fine to have a bearish opinion, but do you think management lied in the videos? Are you actually insinuating that?

I can agree the deep holes could have been better, but more drilling is required to accurately know what's down there and that drilling looks like it will be funded from the surface copper which is actually shaping up very positively.

Try to have a balanced view, if you are actually here to discuss. I give you the benefit of the doubt that you do intend to have a discussion. It appears you are viewing this from a short term trading angle, while I am viewing this from a longer timeframe. Different investing styles can lead to different sentiments on the same information.
    Last edited by Giovanni33: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $83.28K 684.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 632944 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 258560 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.