AW1 0.00% 11.0¢ american west metals limited

I all ways like the last paragraph of the DeGrussa Cu-Au Project...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1789
    I all ways like the last paragraph of the DeGrussa Cu-Au Project story, "The start of production just over three years from the discovery drill-hole represents an outstanding achievement, says Simich.“I spoke to a shareholder who bought another 1 million shares at an average price of 5c in February 2009 [when things were at their worst] and subsequently made about $30m out of Sandfire,” Simich says.“I asked him after the event — ‘why did you buy a million shares?’ “He said it was because the geological story told to him by Graeme Hutton and John Evans never changed.” "

I have a feeling (IMHO) Storm Copper prospect and its surrounding tenements are heading down the same discovery path because of the rich untested mineralization system in this region relating to,

1. Unprecedented high-grade copper mineralization near surface: The Storm Copper Project has widespread high-grade copper mineralization near surface, with intercepts including 41m @ 4.18% Cu. This is significantly higher than the average copper grade of 1% for most copper deposits.
    2. Significant new discovery of stratiform copper at depth: AW1 has recently discovered a significant new zone of stratiform copper mineralisation at depth at the Storm Copper Project. Stratiform copper deposits are typically very large and long-lived, making them highly attractive to mining companies.
    3. Emerging copper district: The Storm Copper Project is located in an emerging copper district in Nunavut, Canada. This means that there is potential for other major copper deposits to be discovered in the area such as at Tempest, located 40-kilometer's south of Storm. This could lead to the development of a significant new copper mining region in Canada.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.