AW1 0.00% 14.0¢ american west metals limited

All good, I hope he answers the question :)

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    That's fair, we can agree to disagree, I think there still needs to be a hell of a lot of exploration out there to find out what's there. As it stands right now, the deep results were a bit disappointing but they do indicate the potential scale of the copper. I would like to see more holes before passing judgement. Thankfully in this announcement and the historical ones we are starting to see a pretty substantial tier 2 copper resource near surface take place. Obviously more drilling required but I was initially not as bullish on the surface stuff and it's starting to look pretty good.

The surface stuff could easily be enough to justify a market cap well above this (we're around 50m now) and the posters making claims about it being in the arctic are trolling hard, because that was addressed in recent presentations and our location actually has very substantial benefits not present in other mines.

If the DSO does get up and running it would easily support further investigation of the area and deeper regions. Perhaps management saw the potential of the surface and that's why they've been focusing so heavily on it while we were all focused on the deeps. If the surface ends up being a billion dollars + of copper that can be extracted without high capex do we really care it's not buried deeper?

Pros of the project include favorable environmental and permitting, shipping down to Quebec, no land clearing and the fact surface assays are coming back pretty decent. Cons would be short drilling seasons until a long term camp is established and the development curve for this likely won't be shortened as quickly as we had all hoped.

I try to remain balanced and adjust my viewpoint as more info comes out, you perhaps approach this from a more trader perspective while I like to be a long term holder of things and wait and see.
    All good, I hope he answers the question

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $241.5K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 350000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 372516 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ 1826921
Last updated 15.58pm 14/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.