CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

re: Ann: More High-grade Copper Intersected a... Ah Penny you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    re: Ann: More High-grade Copper Intersected a... Ah Penny you know the drill around here haha.

This company could continue to drill a sweet spot the size of a large swimming pool 50 metres deep until it resembled Swiss cheese and the only person who would get criticized would be the person asking why WM felt it was necessary to do so. Even on the 50th announcement fireworks would be going off in the background and bottles of champers popped all over the country. Its amusing, but many feel it is important to keep the perception overly high on this company right now. I may have my opinions on why that is, but as to avoid the attacks I'll just sit in the corner quietly and keep the harmony on here intact.

I still have the dream that one day questions like mining costs, copper ratio's, JORC numbers, Big 3's intentions, WM's intensions with them, port cost's, rail info ($$), cost's of copper sold to OW, total shares outstanding when mining, why the DFS was stopped (and why we keep being told there was never an intention to have one) etc etc etc........

Sigh. As of now it's just a dream and as much as I'm enjoying this charge to $5, I wonder why someone other than our lead buyer (if there is more than 1) would be interested in buying shares in this company when it's valued at 200 million more than the CEO himself said it was worth around the time of the JORC (AGM)!! Maybe they've got those answers???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.