TTM 6.52% 43.0¢ titan minerals limited

I understand there were massive delays with the Dynasty JORC...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    I understand there were massive delays with the Dynasty JORC release but it has been a difficult period for most junior explorers. I think they have done a pretty good job of drilling and exploring at Dynasty, Linderos and Copper Duke, without putting their hand out too often through this period. Even after releasing an increased JORC resource of 3.1MOz the market reaction has been pretty subdued and we find ourselves with a market cap of just $40m. I don't think things would be much different if they announced it earlier.

We are much better placed now then when we were valued much much higher.

We have a proven team when you look at our chairman Peter Cook and our lead geologist mike Skead. The company seems to have setup a great community relations strategy with locals and hopefully that helps us with land access.

We have an initial resource upgrade expected at the end of the quarter. I have heard the company suggest that they eventually have hopes of doubling the resource estimate at Dynasty.

Gina expected to start drilling at Linderos in the next few weeks will hopefully start adding some value for Linderos in our share price with some positive results.

The company has also stated that they are looking at partnering with a major for Copper Duke which might see a similar deal to the Linderos joint venture with Rinehart.

Surely we would be pretty ripe for a takeover from one of these majors looking to secure some decent gold and copper assets on a mining friendly jurisdiction.

Don't get me wrong, I wish I hadn't invested so early in this company and even though I'm sitting on a 6.4c average, I am pretty optimistic that I will see some good gains eventually. Only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.