TTM 13.9% 4.1¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: More High-Grade Gold and Silver Confirmed at Dynasty Project, page-7

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    I also first invested at 14c. I feel that we have is worth much more than the current $43m market cap.

The gold and silver is in the ground at Dynasty with high hopes of doubling the current JORC of 3.1mOz of gold. First resource upgrade expected at the end of June.
    We have just entered a strategic partnership with Rhinehart which will hopefully show promising copper results as she starts drilling.
    Should they do a similar partnership for Copper Duke, we will be well funded as we prove a bigger resource at Dynasty.

We have seen good signs with prices of gold, copper and silver recently and we have seen how desperate BHP is to increase their copper exposure.

I like that we have Peter Cook steering the ship and he has skin in the game.

Gold explorers and producers getting beaten up today.

We have over 16m volume of buyers at 2.3c and 2.4c waiting to purchase. There is some interest starting to build here and I'm optimistic that we will start to move at the next bit of news.
    I'm personally waiting in the queue at 2.4c. Probably won't move much until the resource upgrade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $74.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.5¢ 3.6¢ $351.6K 8.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 938608 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 129592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.