LRL 0.00% 1.3¢ labyrinth resources limited

I dont understand the negativity! How much understanding do you...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

I dont understand the negativity! How much understanding do you have of high grade gold systems? At a stoping width of say 2m the result you refer to means a diluted stope grade of 9.3 g/t anyone would take that outcome every day of the week . Thats why the 8 m zone at 4g/t they talk about from the the first hole is important. High grade vein but with wider ore zone around it means dilution still carries economic grade.Plus i recall them releasing results of much wider zones to 16m earlier this year. They have results for over 10,000m of drilling from something like 40 holes at their Canada project so not sure where your claim of 2 holes in 6 months comes from. Looking at management they seem to know how gold mines work and make good $$$ ex highly regarded NST employees. Early days yet and lots of work completed for a project of 9 months old Jorc circa 550,000.
    soon . Bradley confused about your comment on MD i bet you have never met or spoken to him. I believe if you take the time to do that you would change your opinion. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $68.09K 5.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4258126 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2449507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.