PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ann more high grade gold, page-18

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Thanks for the kind comments Rich08, but its not my stock broker who is the smart man, it is YOU!

He doesn't have any ABU shares and you have several million! Good luck with them, I believe that you are onto a winner!

I am no expert either, I got burned badly on KGL last year, but we try to learn from our mistakes, and move on.

You are right about the price of Gold, it could go either way, but on several types of charts, based on historical evidence, the indications are that the price of Gold will rise significantly at some point during the second half of the year. And the sooner the better!

What does concern me more is the fact that 3 of the major stock markets are at record high levels. The chart below shows that the last 2 times these markets were this high there soon followed large "crashes" in the world's stock markets, being in 2000 and 2008!

Most experts believe that the Dow Jones market is trading on thin air and that a major correction is due soon.

So the concern is, that if there is a major correction in the world's stock markets, or even a "crash", ABU will be caught up in it, and the sp will plummet again!

Who knows what is going to unfold over the next 6 months, we have no control over it anyway.

We do know that the ABU story is excellent, the company is great, and the fundamentals are falling into place to make this a very profitable mid tier gold producer in 12 months or so. At these prices ABU appears to be cheap.

Darren has a major presentation at the Sydney Mining Club, on June 6th. Dress code is a "lounge suit", which leaves me out because my only suit fitted me 9 years ago, not a hope of fitting me now!

This presentation should again highlight to investors and instos how good the ABU story is. The more positive news from ABU the better, to keep the stock in investors' faces. I would expect quite a few announcements to be made from Darren over the coming months about the progress of the trial mining, and follow up news about the new high grade discoveries announced yesterday.

Exciting times!

Go ABU!

chart source and info: Murray Dawes, http://www.moneymorning.com.au/

source: http://www.sydneyminingclub.org/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.