PRX 33.3% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

ann more high grade gold, page-20

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Pandelis, thanks for the vote of confidence!

I showed your post to my wife, ..... when the tears of laughter stopped rolling down her face, she asked me if I had written your post myself!

I have absolute faith in ABU, and I do know some people who have been to ABU's mine site, and they are buying ABU shares!

But concerning the price of Gold, and the potential for share market corrections, I have been researching what some experts have been saying and posting these views on this forum for discussion.

I am no expert, but there are signs that the Gold price may rise over the coming months, and there are analysts and investors nervous about the share markets being so high. But the markets may continue to run "hot" like this for quite a while yet?

George Soros, one of the world's richest and most respected investors, has been buying into Gold stocks big time this year. A clear message that he believes that the Gold price will rise. I hope that he is right!

I consider that ABU is cheap at present prices and I will continue to keep buying the stock when my funds allow, .... and the wife isn't looking!

Go ABU! Exciting times!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $150 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15798362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23473387 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.