BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: More High Grade Results from AB1, AB2, AB SUL and Duckhead-BDR.AX, page-31

1. 445 Posts.
    Hi atomic, it's good news Friday and today. Your faith (and patience) in BDR and new management team is paying off. Giving credit where credit is due: thanks too for your encouragement not to despair in BDR's darkest year.

I've re-looked at the map and re-read the last two presentations. The plant is sitting midway between Urucum 8km to the north and Ducknose 7km southeast. Ducknose does seem further than Urucum on the map but that could be just a visual distortion. Anyway, am I right to conclude that there is considerable AISC savings arising from mine proximity as compared to even Blackham's Mathilda Gold Project with its multiple mines averaging 10-20km radius from its plant?

Separately and because we're talking about further exploratory drilling, but not wanting to be a wet blanket, when you next have a chat with SJ, could you also ask his view on the strengthening La Nina effect, which is forecast to bring above average rainfall to northeast Brazil from Dec16 to Mar17 and how that might affect drilling and production schedules?

"Global La Niña Impacts...
    ...Wetter than normal conditions are also observed over southeastern Africa and northern Brazil, during the northern hemisphere winter season." (http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/LaNina/la_nina_2.php)

Cheers, R.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.