BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Ann: More High Grade Results from AB1, AB2, AB SUL and Duckhead-BDR.AX, page-39

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hey river - yes short haul is good - if ASIC is impacted too much you just high grade the pit (higher grade gold - but less ounces over time). The cost is always building your plant on top of ore and not being able to get to it 9 lets hope they spent the money and drilled below the waste dumps Camp and plant etc.

Since Sj took over - with the help of MACCA - they have been able to mine in the wet. To do so requires good mine planning ( ie you have to use your brain ).
    During high rainfall events some operations will be impacted regardless of good planning etc ( lets ignore these events because planning and mitigating them cost's too much $$)
    ok so now all we have to do is sheet the roads, good maintained pumps - good stockpiles before the wet - do cutbacks on the wet days and mine waste (mill is fed by the stockpiles).
    You will be surprised but the biggest impact to operations in these circumstances are accountants. Dirt moved in the Dry and stockpiled is cost sunk without result - this absolutley kills accountants - they yell scream and pull their hair out at this lunacy. Filling up your Diesel tanks before the roads flood means that you can mill during the wet and produce. I have had accountants run the diesel tanks dry for two seasons in a row with the tankers stuck in town due to flooded roads. Each time there are 120 people in the wet mess drinking beer - with us saying wow you really saved us some money again by running the tanks dry. I would humbly suggest that the Tucano accountants have been swapped out or have been told - either way they seem to have enough supplies on site ( can be explosives, food , reagents etc ).

Anyway I will leave it to Atomic to ask the question - the more data the better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.