AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: More High Grade Silver at Mesa de Plata, page-103

1. 17,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3834
    Waddo1.

The short answer is yes, I think they will look at sinking a hole or two to test this zone in the next round of drilling. However I believe they are waiting on the last 6 assay results from La Morita (Zone C) before deciding the best location to drill to test that area.

In saying that, the company has already indicated that determining the size of the Mesa De Plata deposit will be a high priority in the next round of drilling though.

The Figure 3 diagram from that same announcement I think clearly shows what they believe they may have found.

AZS-IP.PNG

As you see, Tony was spot on on what he thought the silicified host rocks may have contained at Mesa de plata. The hole at San Simon didn't deliver the same results but there was only one one hole drilled at that location. That may be revisited again in the next round of drilling as well

From the announcement on the 2/07/2015

These bodies commence about 150m below surface and continue to the maximum penetration depth of the IP survey (at least 400m below surface). Three chargeability anomalies shown in Figure 3 are interpreted as representing substantial bodies of sulphide-rich mineralisation, and are associated with a deeper conductive body which is interpreted to be an intrusive.

The chargeability anomaly identified as Zone C lies beneath the La Morita mine workings where Azure’s mapping and sampling identified extensive exposures of exotic copper and mixed copper sulphide mineralisation. This IP result supports the Company’s belief that zones of significant copper sulphide mineralisation may extend to depth beneath La Morita, a model that will be tested by drilling in the upcoming program.

Haplo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.