AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: More High Grade Silver at Mesa de Plata, page-104

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Aposteriori, reckless I think not. I am a geologist and have a pretty good grasp of the basic geological processes which are likely to have formed this deposit. Are you also a geologist? I'm not saying Mesa de Plata is too small to mine, in fact quite the contrary, but in the grand scheme of global deposits, this one won't rank at the high end of the tonnage scale (I'm purely talking about the silver bearing vuggy capping we are seeing forming the mesas). This recent discovery seems like a nice "de-risking" find that should ensure plenty of interest moving forward (and quite possibly a dedicated mine to itself) as they continue to search for much bigger copper sulphide mineralisation within the tenement.

@chuckmundin, I bought in at 1.9c and sold out directly prior to the trading halt (by pure luck). I then bought back in much later at 3.3c when it became clear price wasn't going to drift back to 1.6c raising price (at least for the time being). So I do hold currently. And I don't mean to come across as overly bearish - I'm really not. I just like to provide a balanced view compared to the "next SIR" type posts that always sprout up on every resource spec stock. I'm actually highly positive regarding AZS and will be following it closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.