BNR 0.00% 4.8¢ bulletin resources limited

Bringing the drilling discussion from the chart thread to this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813
    Bringing the drilling discussion from the chart thread to this thread (we had hijacked the chart thread lol)!

I think we're just waiting for the relevant permit in order to get the ball rolling on the drilling campaign. If the application was submitted in early June then it shouldn't be too long now. The permit would be under current consideration and if there were any submissions, or if any further info was requested or adjustments required to proposed management plans for the site etc, then we need to be patient until that all gets worked out. After all, who doesn't love a bit of blackcock and malleefowl and hates dieback! There is precedent here as both LIT and KSN went through the exact same process before they each drilled. So I don't think it will be too much longer. If I had to guess, I'd say probably around October.

Can't wait for the drill bit to get stuck into the Big prospect. Quoting from BNR's announcement dated 31 March 2022:
    "The 700m x 500m area of Big pegmatite comprises approximately 40 pegmatite outcrops in a close-spaced stacked dyke swarm arrangement. Individual pegmatites within the stacked swarm arrangement at Big generally dip gently to the west and southwest and are estimated to have a true thickness of up to 10m."

Don't forget that right next door, KSN (20 Feb 2017 announcement) hit 5m @ 1.11% Li2O from 7m, including 1m @ 1.57% Li2O and 1m @ 2.26% Li2O before the drilling campaign was rained out. KSN stated at the time:
    "...We are encouraged by relatively low levels of micaceous minerals within the pegmatite intersections, with spodumene being the dominant lithium mineral. The 1m intersect of 2.26% Li2O shows these pegmatites have the ability to host high grade lithium mineralisation. The drilling on 50m sections demonstrated more of a pinch and swell component than expected, so closer-spaced, deeper drilling will be required in the next round..."

So its no surprise that BNR stated in its 17 March 2022 announcement that 'high-profile lithium producers/developers were showing very high interest' in its lithium project; and no surprise to this month see Twiggy try and grab as much land as possible to the immediate west of BNR! As always, this is not fin advice, so DYOR and make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.