PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi guys,I'm back- sort of.Did a few posts last week on SLR while...

1. 13,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3957
    Hi guys,

I'm back- sort of.
    Did a few posts last week on SLR while ABU had a lack of fresh news but I hated the new HC and almost gave up.
    Had a look today and old HC is back to my surprise.
    Great to see.
    However I will be posting less often from here on.
    Posting regularly through the day definitely detracts from my day trading performance.
    Have had an excellent couple of days since I almost gave up on HC so I have to take notice of that and cut back heavily on HC during trading hours especially.

Some promising soil sample results near GH.
    Quite sizeable areas with around 100ppb which is quite significant for soil (with smaller areas at 300-640ppb) so gives some promising targets for follow up.
    300ppb is 0.3g/t which is a high gold in soil grade so suggests mineralised veins below.

Next month or two will likely be volatile (usual story anyway).
    Potential gold price bottom around here (near bottom of trading range); potential exploration news; progress towards production, and those positives offset by likely tax loss selling on the small resource sector possibly having a drag effect on ABU.
    Beyond June looks as promising as ever with July/Aug/Sep giving us the most important near term info with trial mine results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.