MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: More Impressive Gold Results & Approval to Drill Big Anomaly, page-91

1. 1,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Big shake out happening at the moment, all the short termers running for the exit. Quite surprising TBH considering the recent ANN was very positive.

Extract from ASX ANN 22 October 2020
    • "9 drill holes pending assays for Champion."
    • "...the rig is currently at the Altona Prospect where 24 holes have been drilled, assays are pending."
    • "Approvals have now been received to drill a significant 1.3km geophysical anomaly along strike from the historic Cosmopolitan Gold Mine..."
    • "Second rig scheduled for late October/early November 2020 to test these significant anomalies and to accelerate the drilling program across the wider Kookynie Gold Project..."

IMO MCT is still delivering consistent solid grades with nice width compared to many others on the market at present. As another holder pointed out recently SP stability should be realized once the farm-in commitments have been completed and the joint venture is cemented. It is still early days for this project and offers the chance to build a nice position for what I believe could be a very successful mid to long term investment.

Events and milestones I see that could trigger the market for the genuine re-rate we all know this project has the potential for;

1. More solid grades and widths from Champion, Altona, Cosmopolitan etc.
    2. Potential new greenfield anomaly discoveries.
    3. Realization of joint venture
    4. 2021 new mineral resource estimate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $44.27K 21.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 15096713 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 75244704 64
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.