LOM 4.76% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: More Large Special Lulo Diamonds-LOM.AX, page-66

1. 5,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Sorry agro teary.... some of it was my fault today. Though many others have played the same game over the last few months. Have been buying a lot of options whenever I could get them at a discount to the heads. Selling the heads down and then converting the options. It was always a hedged bet because I made sure I had the options before I sold a single head. Pretty sure @dazzaa and many others explained this in great detail previously. Refer definition of "arbitrage"

Not only did this action net a small profit every time it was completed, but it took options from those that 'would not' or 'could not' convert their options and put them in the hands of people that could and would. I will admit I played it pretty close to the bone on this last trade and made an educated bet an ann's would be out today to offload a large number of heads into. But overall it has been profitable and has formed a very good chart technically going forward. The one thing I can tell you from selling down and trying to close the gap at 32c is that there was no shortage of buyers. The stock is perhaps better supported than many on here may realise. This bodes well from an option expiry and future price movement point of view. Really just time to sit, hold and have a bit of a rest for me. Been working my a$$ off trading this and am giving myself a couple of weeks rest after Friday.

Really wish all holders, traders and insto's the very best of luck with this stock. Possibly the best stock on the asx IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.